Pre-School Flying Start Setting Assistant
for 18 ½ hours a week term time
Salary: Grade 4, Pt 14, (£8.69 per hour)
The committee of Priory Pre-school Flying Start setting are looking to appoint a Pre-School Assistant, the post is for 18 ½ hours a week.
• Supporting the children’s care, learning, development and play needs in the setting.
• Assist the setting leader with the planning of the weekly programme of activities /curriculum.
• Preparing activities and materials according to the weekly activity plans.
• To be committed and dedicated to attend necessary training.
• Work closely with parents to create and develop open and inclusive working partnerships that support the development of their children.
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced disclosure (DBS) check.
Level 3 in Playwork/ Early Years Childcare qualification or equivalent is essential.
First Aid and Food hygiene certificates are desirable.
Application forms and job details are available from Priory Church in Wales School. Informal visits to the school welcome. Please phone (01874) 623549 for an appointment.
Please return completed application forms to the Headteacher Mrs Lynsey McCrohon.
CLOSING DATE : Monday 18th September 2017
INTERVIEW DATE : Friday 22nd September 2017