Monsters of the Mine – Zip World Tower, Aberdare
13th October – 1st November, 7pm – 10:30pm.
Halloween returns to Zip World Tower this year, with the infamous Monsters of the Mine immersive experience in the eerily set coal mine.
Not just any old scare-fest; the terrifying horde of underworld monsters and the petrifying, unique adventures in the dark make this an event you won’t forget in a hurry, nor will you find one quite like it anywhere else.
Choose from four different night passes available from just £25, and choose which terrifying adventures you’d like to explore…
• Phoenix Night Pass from £25 – Access to the event plus a terrifying night-ride on Phoenix’s second zip line.
• Terror Coaster and Cursed Climber Night Pass from £25 – Access to the event plus 2 rides on the 2-seater Terror Coaster and the chance to take on the largest adventure course of its kind in Europe.
• Terror Coaster and Fear Flyer Night Pass from £25 – Access to the event plus 2 rides on the 2-seater Terror Coaster, as well as a ride on the mini triple zip adventure Fear Flyer.
• Not keen on adventuring? Spectator’s Passes are available for those who’d like to come along and soak up the Halloween spirit, from just £5.
For those with little monsters of their own who might want to avoid some of the scarier elements of the evening, the Fear Flyer is a perfect opportunity to zip over the monster zone at a safe distance from all the action. Take on three mini ziplines, set well away from the monsters' reach for those aged 9 and above.
View the trailer here: https://youtu.be/sKGwPu66wpQ
For more information on the attractions, the night passes available, and to meet the monsters, head to: www.zipworld.co.uk/monsters-of-the-mine
Ffear Fforest – Zip World Betws-Y-Coed, North Wales
12th October – 1st November, 7:30pm – 10:30pm.
Brace yourself this October, as North Wales’ most infamous scare-fest returns to Zip World Betws-Y-Coed.
Navigate your way through an eery maze of nets while escaping the hordes of clowns who will be just around the corner, or descend on the Cursed Coaster with just a headlamp to guide the way.
Ffear Fforest is back with a bang this 2023 and it isn’t just jump-scares that will catch you out; there’s a terrifying horde of clowns, petrifying award-winning adventures by nightfall, plus an all-new electrifying experience at the paintball range. Make this the ultimate immersive Halloween event that you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Scarefest night passes are available from £33pp and include:
• Cursed Coaster – With just a headlamp to guide the way, weave your way through the forest in the UK’s only Alpine coaster of its kind as you ascend over 700m in the eerie, silent woodland.
• The Nets – Swarming with horrifying clowns, bounce around this adventure of slides, bounce chambers and net walkways. The clowns will be watching, stalking and chasing…
Other spooktacular adventures including Nightfall, Screamride, and Paintball Range are also available to book separately after purchasing your night pass.
View the trailer here: https://youtu.be/fyQIHFSB7Lw
For more information on the attractions, the night passes available, and to meet the creepy clowns, head to: www.zipworld.co.uk/monsters-of-the-mine More stories