Priory Church in Wales Primary School
Pendre Close, Brecon, Powys LD3 9EU
Pre-School Flying Start Setting Assistant
For 18 ½ hours a week term time
Salary : £8.69 per hour
The committee of Priory pre-school Flying Start setting are looking to appoint a Flying Start Pre-School Assistant, the post is for 18 ½ hours a week.
• Supporting the children’s care, learning, development and play needs in the setting.
• Assist the leader with the planning of the weekly programme of activities / curriculum.
• Preparing the activities and materials according to the weekly plans.
• To be committed and dedicated to attend necessary training.
• Work closely with parents to create and develop open and inclusive working partnerships that support the development of their children.
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced disclosure (DBC) check.
Level 3 in Playwork / Early Years Childcare qualification is essential.
First aid and Food Hygiene certificates are desirable.
Application forms and job details are available from Priory Church in Wales Primary School. Informal visits to the pre-school are most welcome. Please telephone (01874) 623549 to make an appointment to visit.
Please return completed application forms to the Responsible Individual / Headteacher Mrs Lynsey McCrohon.
CLOSING DATE : Thursday 17th May 2018
INTERVIEW DATE : Wednesday 23rd May 2018